Back to Support
Uploading from your iPhone?
The quickest method is directly from your mobile device. You can use this for taking pictures right in your studio, documenting works in progress, or if you’ve got images already saved on your phone.
- Navigate to the artworks page from your navigation bar. Make sure you are connected to wifi, because we maintain the resolution of your images so you can have beautiful renderings later on.
- Press the big orange plus button and select an image or selection of images from your locally-stored photos. You may also take an image on the fly by pressing the photo button on the lower right (NOTE: If you have multiple images for a single artwork, you can upload those later on after the artwork record is created). If you have your artworks saved in a specific folder, you can change which folder you’re picking from by pressing the “Tap to change folder” title at the top of the photo picker screen.
- If you’re uploading one image: once you've selected your image press next. You will be prompted to crop the image we're rotate it in a manner of your choosing then press done.
- If you’re uploading one image, we will ask you for some artwork details. The only required detail is the title, but you may add further detail Fields by selecting”Add More Fields”. If there is even more information that you want to add you may return to the artwork record and add notes later on. If you’re uploading multiple images, you will not be prompted to enter metadata.
- Press save and watch your artwork record is generated. Your artwork will be automatically saved in the “All Artworks” folder, but you can add it to as many collections as you want.