Back to Support
Uploading from your desktop
A second and potentially more convenient method for users who save information on there desktops is to use our desktop upload tool.
- Navigate to web.marcelforart.com on your desktop and type in your credentials.
- On the top right, select upload images.
- From here, click and drag image files up to 50 megabytes in tiff, tif, png, and jpg format.
- Once you press upload, watch your artworks get uploaded.
- In order to add metadata, simply click on one of your artwork records and you'll be taken to a page it allows you to update all your artwork details and add additional imagery.
- Next time you open the Marcel app, pull down on your Artworks page to refresh the artworks you’ve uploaded to your portfolio.