Sign Up for Marcel Talks: Lauren Marinaro, May 14
May 02, 2019
Marcel is happy to continue its MarcelTalk series with New York gallerist, Lauren Marinaro. Our open forum will be conducted on Tuesday, May 14 at 1pm EST.
Marinaro founded her own gallery space in New York’s Lower East Side in 2017 and was previously Director of Zach Feuer Gallery for 8 years. She shows work by Ridley Howard, Johannes VanDerBeek and Jane Corrigan among others. She was previously an adjunct professor at New York University.
Given Marinaro’s deep background in the commercial New York art scene for the last 11 years, we thought it appropriate to allow you - the users - to have an open Q&A forum and ask the questions that you most want answered. Marinaro is happy to speak to any questions you have, including but not limited to:
- How to get noticed by galleries
- How the gallerist / artist relationship actually works
- How to choose the gallery that’s right for you
- The importance of Instagram in the art world
- What it’s like mounting a New York exhibition
- What it’s like to go to an art fair (she’ll be fresh off of her Frieze London trip!)
- How galleries, collectors and auction houses actually work
Since we want to answer the questions you most want to know the answers to, we’re accepting questions ahead of our actual webinar. You may submit them below or via email (email@example.com).
Newer Post:Open Call Opportunities: Europe May